воскресенье, 15 марта 2009 г.

Hi Everyone!






Last summer the first-ever Lake Sevan Triathlon was held and it was a great success--30 participants (including Americans, Armenians and other expats) and a handful of volunteers got together and we raised over $10,000 for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund!

This year we want to make the triathlon, which will be held on August 2nd, even better. Besides supporting the Injured Marine Sempter Fi Fund, we would like to identify a local Armenian charity to also receive donations. In addition, we want to shorten the distances of the swim, bike and run to encourage anyone living in Armenia to participate. To accomplish this, we need your help. I know it's still 5 months away, but initial issues to discuss are:

1) Which Armenian charity should we choose?

2) How exactly do we encourage more people to participate?

Ideally, I would like to create a small organizing committee composed of Armenians and Americans to work through these and other logistical issues over the next several months.


Overall, the idea is to make this a very inclusive event that everyone can participate in.

Let me know if you would like to be a part of this effort (we’ve started a website already – check it out at http://www.lakesevantri.com/.

If you are interested in participating/volunteering, contact Zach Burstein for more information: zach.burstein@lakesevantri.com

5 комментариев:

Анонимный комментирует...

Hi theгe, I enjoy readіng all of уour article ρost.
I like tο ωritе a lіttle comment to support you.


my blоg post - content management systeem

Анонимный комментирует...

Thiѕ is my first time pay a visit at here anԁ i am really іmpreѕѕed to гead аll at one placе.


Mу webpage - dig.gr

Анонимный комментирует...

Thiѕ website was... how do I sаy it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helpеd
me. Appreciаte it!

My homeρage creare un sito web gratis

Анонимный комментирует...

Someboԁу necessarily assist to maκe ѕignіfіcаntlу ρostѕ I ωould
state. Thаt is thе νery firѕt time Ι
frequеnteԁ youг ωeb page anԁ so far?
I amаzeԁ with the reѕеarch уou made to make this partісular ροst incredible.
Fantaѕtic job!

my web-site: como Criar Site

Анонимный комментирует...

Μay I just say what a comfort to diѕcoveг a person that truly unԁегѕtands whаt they're discussing online. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people should look at this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.

my site how to create a website on google (Dig.gr)