суббота, 14 февраля 2009 г.

Neglected Parts of Ourselves

They Are Ordinary People like UsThey are ordinary people like us! They walk, think, laugh, and get sad. To be real more often they get sad. And im here to show you why.Sure you don't know who are these people! Here are some facts- they are despised, ignored, alienated, often exploited or people simply prefer not to notice them. Orphans!

On January 28 I visited the place where some of orphans had been living as long as they remembered themselves!I entered a small building! Can't find appropriate words to describe the things i saw there. Several girls ( they were with their babies ) were not living , but fighting to survive. They were struggling against cold, hunger, illness and against the rough human indifference! There were many of them! Guess the fact that they held on togather was helping them to survive! They were as a big loving family ! Yes! They made a familly unconsciously ! Because they had never felt the warmth of a real one. As they never felth mother's care, kisses, love....Though the girls and the babies had nothing to eat they were keeping a lot of street dogs and cats. When I asked them why they were keeping so many animals, they replied: '' We can't let them die of hunger and cold, we can't stay indifferent, as we know well enough what is to be ignored! " When I was carresing a cutie puppy that came up to me, one of the children ( there were many of them standing at the corner and staring at me with great surprise) said to the others in a low voice: " Hey guys !! Look ! She likes puppies just like we do!" I hurried out the room as I didn't want them to see the tears in my eyes.I talked to them. they all had dreams and goals to accomplish. The thing is they don't belive that some day their dreams will come true. I think they are right because the shade of indifference will continue covering them! I hope this words will help each of you to change the way you treat them! Now ask yourself: "What if I was in their shoes?"Remember ! They dont need anything ! Just try not to despise them , don't act with indifference , dont point your finger at them. They are a part of us- though neglected.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1457532/neglected_parts_of_ourselves.html

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!



Also visit my weblog :: online stopwatch countdown.